There are no current vacancies. If you’d like to join our register of rope technicians for future opportunities please see below.
Spidertech is always keen to hear from suitably qualified technicians who would like to join our team.
If you meet the criteria below, please download our Employment Register Application and return it to us.
- high level of fitness: aerobic and strength
- willing to apply continuous professional development training to specific work
- ability to work across a wide range of specialised areas
- ability to work within a team environment.
- Tasmanian driver licence (or equivalent)
- IRATA Level 1
- St John Provide First Aid (PFA) Certificate (or equivalent)
- Construction Industry white card
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- IRATA L3
- High Risk Licenses – Rigging (RB, RI, RA) & EWP (Scissor & WP)
- Confined Space
- Working with Vulnerable People (TAS)